This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufacturers do not inactive, and every now compete with each other by launching new facilities that will be more and more elaborate. Despite the fact that in recent times the market is massively filled their different hardware does not lack of recipients to new things.
Eleaf iPower 80W TC Mod Box has a very simple and neat constructions - a combination of brushed zinc alloy with good quality plastic. The device fits comfortably in your hand is large, but you can become accustomed to this size: 83.5 mm x 49.5 mm x 23,5mm.
The front panel of the classical system:
- The fire
- OLED display
- A small hole with a hidden button RESET
- Control buttons
iPower Battery will be available in 5 colors including imitating wood shell, which in my opinion looks more like an old paneling and not like nice wood. You know - they are different tastes maybe someone of you will like this edition graphics.
With iPower 80W we have available continuously adjustable:
In the device Eleaf placed a rechargeable battery with a capacity 5000 mah. Built-in battery - advantage or flaw? Sentences were and will be divided. Port micro USB in the iPower TC for charging and software update.
The Eleaf manufacturer gives us the opportunity to create your own LOGO displayed on the screen - a nice addition for those who like to tinker
- Dimensions 49,5mm x 23,5mm x 83,5mm
- Continuously adjustable power from 1 to 80W
- Support the resistance mode power from 0.1 to 3.5 ohm
- Support the resistance under temperature control from 0.05 to 1.5 ohm
- Temperature from 100 to 315 degrees Celsius / 200-615 F
- Several color versions
- Built-in rechargeable battery with a capacity 5000 mah
- Ability to create custom logo
- Mode Bypass
- Manual setting temperature TCR
- MicroUSB port for charging and updates
510 To eGo adapter