Genuine Sanyo NCR20650A Cell 300mAh and 30A available in Ireland
Battery Sanyo 20650A Specifications:
- Model: Sanyo 20650A
- Manufacturer: Sanyo
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Chemistry: Unconfirmed (Likely INR)
- Max. continuous discharge current: 30A
- Nominal capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.5 A
- Protection: Not Protected (Flat-Top)
Electronic Cigarette Battery / Cells - Safety, storage and disposal
Lithium-ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from Fogstar, the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag (use case provided)
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life, however, a battery should be replaced every 2 years - whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat