E Cigarette Battery
All Lithium ion (Li-Ion) batteries that we offer are geninel and come from a legal source also have a full data sheet and fully compliant with EU / UK directives. Since 2017 we have been cooperating with Fogstar Ltd., one of the bigger supplier of E Cig Battery in EU and UK
We have a very large e cig battery offer in most sizes available 18650, 26650, 20650, 20700 & 21700 Cells. The batteries come from well-known manufacturers such as LG, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, Sanyo, Molicel.
Due to the fact that e cig mods are becoming bigger and require more power producers have created a battery with a higher capacity than 20A, which resulted in a larger size of batteries 20700 and 21700, so we also offer Samsung 30T and 40T batteries.
The first manufacturer in the world that creates batteries for e Cigarette is Molicel company and we have for sale Molicel P26A - 18650 and Molicel 20700A - 20700, which work great in e cigarette and their power does not drop with the increase of Amp and temperature
When using any battery, it is necessary to remember about safety, if the battery wrap has been damaged, has to be replaced completely with the insulators. We offer various sizes and colors also from our partner Fogstar LTD
E Cig Battery Safety Notice:
Lithium-ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from Fogstar Ltd the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or purse
- Keep lithium batteries away from metallic/magnetic objects.
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life (Usually 300-400 cycles), however, a battery should be replaced every 2 years – whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap. Repair or dispose of immediately.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat
For all batteries available at www.efag.ie we offert 3 months warranty!!