E Cig Battery
18650 Battery PVC Wraps 5 pcs
18650 and 21700 Battery Repair Kit
20700 Battery PVC Wraps 5 pcs
21700 Battery PVC Wraps 5 pcs
18650 Battery Silicone Holder
2x18650 Plastic Battery Holder
2x26650 Plastic Battery Holder
Samsung 18650 25R INR Battery Flat Top 2500mAh 20A
Molicel P26A 25A 2600mAh 18650 Battery
Molicel P28A 18650 25A 2800mAh Battery
Sanyo 2070C 20700 3500mAh 30A E Cigarette Battery
Sony Murata VTC6A 4000mAh 30A 21700 Battery
Molicel P42A 30A 4000mAh 21700 E Cigarette Battery
Ego C Twist 900mAh E Cigarette Battery
E Cigarette Battery
All Lithium ion (Li-Ion) batteries that we offer are geninel and come from a legal source also have a full data sheet and fully compliant with EU / UK directives. Since 2017 we have been cooperating with Fogstar Ltd., one of the bigger supplier of E Cig Battery in EU and UK
We have a very large e cig battery offer in most sizes available 18650, 26650, 20650, 20700 & 21700 Cells. The batteries come from well-known manufacturers such as LG, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, Sanyo, Molicel.
Due to the fact that e cig mods are becoming bigger and require more power producers have created a battery with a higher capacity than 20A, which resulted in a larger size of batteries 20700 and 21700, so we also offer Samsung 30T and 40T batteries.
The first manufacturer in the world that creates batteries for e Cigarette is Molicel company and we have for sale Molicel P26A - 18650 and Molicel 20700A - 20700, which work great in e cigarette and their power does not drop with the increase of Amp and temperature
When using any battery, it is necessary to remember about safety, if the battery wrap has been damaged, has to be replaced completely with the insulators. We offer various sizes and colors also from our partner Fogstar LTD
E Cig Battery Safety Notice:
Lithium-ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from Fogstar Ltd the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or purse
- Keep lithium batteries away from metallic/magnetic objects.
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life (Usually 300-400 cycles), however, a battery should be replaced every 2 years – whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap. Repair or dispose of immediately.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat
For all batteries available at www.efag.ie we offert 3 months warranty!!