XTAR MC6C 6-Bay Charger for Li-ion Batteries Ireland
The XTAR MC6C charger is an all compatible 6 slot LCD smart Li-ion battery charger that has it all. This monitors each slot independently, has a micro USB and DC input so you can charge anywhere, an LCD screen to see real time status, multiple protections to ensure safe charging, high conversion rate and low heat generation, and an auto cut off when a battery is fully charged.
Charge six batteries at the same time with this 6 slot charger to save time. This automatically adjusts charging current according to input power. With the USB and DC port take this anywhere to charge and can be used with a power bank giving more flexibility. The LCD screen shows charging current, capacity and status. Protections are built in to prevent over current, over charging, over voltage and short circuits.
XTAR MC6C 6-Slot Charger Features:
• 6 slots
• LCD screen display, clearly see real-time charging status.
• Micro USB and DC ports, compatible with USB adapters, power bank and solar power.
• automatically adjusts charging current according to input power.
• 0V Activation function revives over-discharged batteries.
• TC/CC/CV three-stage charging maximizes battery lifespan.
• multiple protections ensure safe charging.
• high conversion rate and low heat generation
• intelligent anti-reverse protection.
• high precision, auto cut-off when fully charged.
XTAR MC6C 6-Slot Specification:
- Input: 5V 3A
- Constant Current: 1Ax3/0.5Ax6
- End-of Charge Voltage: 4.20士0.05V
- End-of Charge Current: ≤120mA
- Operating Temperature: 0-40 C
- Size: L111mm x W148mm x H34mm
- Net Weight: 204.8g
Compatible Batteries with Xtar MC6C Charger:
10440 14500 14650 16340 17335 17500 17670
18350 18490 18500 18650 18700 20700 21700
22650 25500 26650 Flat-32650
Note: 1. cannot charge protected 20700/21700 batteries.
2. Can maximally charge two 32650 cells (CH1&CH6) and four 18650 cells(CH2-CH5) simultaneously.
XTAR MC6C Batteries Charger Package Include:
- 1*MC6C charger
- 1*USB cable
Usage: you can use to charge the batteries of vapes, flashlights and other power devices.