Xtar ANT MC1 Plus Single Bay Lithium-ion E Cigarette Battery Charger Ireland
The Xtar ANT MC1 Plus is a lithium-ion battery charger with a single charging bay that has a charging current of either 0.5 A or 1 A.
The ANT MC1 PLUS is suitable for charging the following Lithium-ion / IMR / INR / ICR batteries 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650.
The supplied USB charging cable plugs into the charger one end and into a computer USB port / mains adaptor the other end. Insert a compatible battery into the charging slot and the MC1 PLUS will automatically detect the battery type and select the suitable charging current of either 500 mA or 1000 mA.
A small display screen will light up and show the charging current and the charging progress of the battery. The charger will automatically stop charging when the battery is full.
The 0 V activation function can revive an over depleted or old battery giving it a new lease of life and saving you money.
For charging 3.6 V or 3.7 V lithium-ion batteries only.
If you need a mains charger or a car charging adaptor, then please see the related products in the right hand side column.
Note: Always use in accordance with instruction manual and read before first use.
XTAR MC1 Plus Product Features
- Automatically selects the most suitable charging current
- Cuts off when charging is complete
- TC/CC/CV charging algorithm
- 0 V battery activation
- Reverse polarity, over charge and short circuit protection
- Micro USB port to supply power for the charger
- Soft start to avoid sudden high current impact
XTAR MC1 PLUS Specifications
- Operation Temperature: 0 to 40℃
- IC Temperature Monitoring
- Input Voltage: 5 V dc @ 1000 mA
- Constant Charge Current: 500 mA / 1000 mA
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2 V
- Termination Current: <60 mA
- Weight: 28 grams
- Dimensions: 92 x 27 x 26 mm
XTAR MC1 Plus Charger Packaging and Contents
- ANT MC1 Plus single bay charger x 1
- USB charge cable x 1
- Pull string pouch x 1
- Instruction manual x 1
- Warranty card x 1
Battery Chargers Safety Tips:
1. Charge only rechargeable 3.6/3.7 V lithium-ion batteries.
2. Charging any other types of batteries may cause them to leak rupture or explode.
3. Do not disassemble or modify any part of the charger or use as a power source.
4. Always unplug the charger from outlet before attempting maintenance or cleaning.
5. This charger should not be used by persons without adequate training or knowledge.