Xtar ANT MC1 Plus it is a small, handy 1 bay battery charger with 0.5-1A current charging power. Has a smal display and stop charging automatically when battery is full.
Warning: Last items in stock!
No reward points for this product.
The Xtar ANT MC1 Plus is a lithium-ion battery charger with a single charging bay that has a charging current of either 0.5 A or 1 A.
The ANT MC1 PLUS is suitable for charging the following Lithium-ion / IMR / INR / ICR batteries 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650.
The supplied USB charging cable plugs into the charger one end and into a computer USB port / mains adaptor the other end. Insert a compatible battery into the charging slot and the MC1 PLUS will automatically detect the battery type and select the suitable charging current of either 500 mA or 1000 mA.
A small display screen will light up and show the charging current and the charging progress of the battery. The charger will automatically stop charging when the battery is full.
The 0 V activation function can revive an over depleted or old battery giving it a new lease of life and saving you money.
For charging 3.6 V or 3.7 V lithium-ion batteries only.
If you need a mains charger or a car charging adaptor, then please see the related products in the right hand side column.
Note: Always use in accordance with instruction manual and read before first use.
1. Charge only rechargeable 3.6/3.7 V lithium-ion batteries.
2. Charging any other types of batteries may cause them to leak rupture or explode.
3. Do not disassemble or modify any part of the charger or use as a power source.
4. Always unplug the charger from outlet before attempting maintenance or cleaning.
5. This charger should not be used by persons without adequate training or knowledge.