XTAR SC1 Charger for Li-ION Rechargeable Batteries with charging indicator Ireland
Quick, small, cheap charger for everyone!
SC1 is a charger for lithium-ion cells with a charging input for micro USB. The SC1 charger can charge one lithium-ion battery with dimensions: 18650/18700/20700/21700/22650/25500/26650 with 3.6V / 3.7V rated voltage. Thanks to the charging algorithm, the charger is an intelligent and safe device.
- Automatically adjusts the charging current to 2A
- Protection against damage due to improper battery insertion
- Automatic completion of charging and resumption of charging when the voltage drops
- The soft start-up technology ensures longer battery life
- Charging anywhere, anytime using the Micro-USB charging port
- The 0V reactivation function can save "dead" batteries
- Three-stage CPU-based TC / CC / CV charging process
- Precise charging ending at 4.2V
- LED indicator for charging current and charging progress
- Protection against reverse polarity / short circuit / overload / overheating.
The TC / CC / CV charging algorithm used in the SC1 charger is the Li-ION cells loading process that ensures good condition of the cell. It involves charging with the right electricity and also charging at the right time. The loading steps TC / CC / CV, we can divide into:
- TC stage: the initial phase of control and reactivation of the cell whose voltage dropped below 2.9V
- CC stage: the cell is then charged with a constant current from 50mA to 500mA (depending on the connected power source).
- CV stage: then the charger switches to recharging with decreasing current, up to 4.2V on the cell. When the cell voltage reaches 4.2 volts, the charging is completed and the battery is fully charged
Included with the Xtar SC1 charger, we get a micro USB cable. The set requires a power supply, eg from a telephone, or a computer with a free USB port, e.g. The minimum power of the charger should be 2100mA.
An interesting and safe solution in the SC1 charger is a separate power supply. This prevents unnecessary heating of the charged cell. When the set is working, the power supply itself warms up and the cell is not being charged. Thanks to this, the temperature during charging may increase at the cell not more than 15 degrees. This directly affects the battery life.
On the other hand, reactivation of "0V", discharged cells consists in inserting the cell into the charger and checking the voltage. Thanks to this function, we can check every link in the right size. After detecting the discharged cell, the charger will attempt to reactivate it. It should be remembered that exceeding the minimum voltage on the cell will limit the possibility of reactivating and saving such a battery.
XTAR SC1 Specifications:
- Type: charger
- Brand: XTAR
- Model: SC1
- Plug: USB adapter
- The type of cells to be charged: Li-ion 3.6 - 3.7V batteries
- Number of cells to be charged: 1
- Compatibility with batteries: 18650/18700/20700/21700/22650/25500/26650
- Input voltage: 5V
- Input current: 2100mA
- Power socket: micro-USB
- Charging current in the CC system: 500-2000mA
- Charging end voltage: 4.2V
- Display informing about current and charging progress
- Protection: thermal, short-circuit, before reverse insertion of the battery
- Working temperature: 0-40oC
- Manufacturer's warranty: 24 months
- Dimensions: 100 x 35 x 39mm
- Weight: 37g (without links)
XTAR SC1 Charger Kit includes:
- SC1 charger
- micro-USB connection cable
- manual user instructions