XTAR VC2 Battery Charger Ireland
XTAR VC2 Battery Charger for all sizes also 20700 and 21700
XTAR VC2 charger will effectively auto-adjust the charging current based on the cells chemistry or condition. You may find that cells are also charged at 0.5A initially and then increased to 1A mid way through the charge. This is a safety feature - and helps protect excessive heat build and prolong the life of the cells.
XTAR VC2 has a mAh readout function allows you to inspect the current condition of fully charged cells. However, it is worth noting this function only calculates what is added to a cell, and not what is already on the cell - to get a more accurate reading, cells should be fully depleted, then fully recharged.
This VC2 charger is capable of charging two cells at 1A and is compatible with the new 20700 & 21700 formats (see below for more compatible formats).
XTAR VC2 Protection
- Reverse Polarity
- Short Circuit
XTAR VC2 COMPATIBLE SIZES AND ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Real time OLED with analogue style gauges (Voltage, Charging Amps & mAh readout)
- 10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700/20700/21700/20650/26650 Li-Ion, IMR/INR/ICR/NCR
- Independant Charging Bays
- Suitable for IMR/INR/ICR/NCR batteries and Button/Flat Batteries
- Overcharge Protection
- Fireproof ABS casing
VC2 CHARGER PACKAGE CONTENTS
- 1 x VC2 Charger
- 1 x Micro-USB cable
- 1 x Xtar Warranty Card
BATTERY CHARGERS SAFETY TIPS
- Never leave a charger unattended overnight, and never in direct sunlight.
- Never use your charger to store cells. When cells are finished charging, please remove them from the device.